Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Magazine Cover

This magazine cover is of a car magazine that I created. I came up with a fictional magazine and fictional name for this assignment. This was a fun assignment to use our creativity but it was hard for me to use photoshop. I had some trouble with the program. I had trouble adding the two other cars I chose onto the foundation background. I used the lasso tool to trace each image in the program and then pull it out to put in the different photo of the swiss alps. This was cool to do because it was interesting to alter these photos. I used the eraser tool to touch it up and make the picture look more natural. And I also played around with the colors and tone. I think it came out ok but I was just upset that my other images didnt transfer onto the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment