Monday, April 27, 2015

Animation



I used photoshop to make the animation in the video above. I drew a few stick figures and made a story board of the animation then scanned it. I scanned it onto the computers here in the lab and then went forth with my project. I then used the animator tool to put in animation to make the basketball move all over the place. This was a fun project that made me explore the different uses of photoshop. I really enjoyed watching the final product. The only problem I really had while doing this was fixing the color scheme and embedding music into the video. I think the video came out great considering I have never made an animation video before in my life. I think it would have been better with music but it is still good. Over all I learned so much in this class that I will carry with me for the rest of my college and regular career. I really enjoyed the class too and had a great time working on these projects and assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment